Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thoughts Update

One of our first commenters in answer to my question:


    "I am of course most thankful for the sign language DVDs in sooo many different sign languages world wide! Can't even get my head around the fact that we now have Revelation in ASL!
    The family book is still one of my favs!
    I remember attending some sort of meeting at a school with my grandparents when I was a kid, long before I was a JW. Maybe it was a assembly but don't think so. Any way they had all of the young folks including my little brother & I walk up to receive the newly released youth book. I read it off & on during my worldly youth but remember knowing from what I read that I was not living as I should be. This little gem had a lot to do with me finally realizing this was indeed the truth that I wanted to be part of." -Elizabeth



Please keep them coming!  For some reason some have problems posting comments not sure why but if so feel free to email it to me instead :)

No comments: