Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflections I



So as most of you know my 'lil brother' (Yes I know not so little anymore) Stefan has popped the question.  It was incredibly romantic and adorable.  For photos check out my mom's blog http://www.floursandfleurs.wordpress.com/ 



Saturday evening we were able to spend time with the whole congregation as we met everyone at the cafe "Corner Bakery" for a lite dinner.  Have I mentioned how much I adore our congregation?  We have such a variety of personalities and cultures and everyone has truly become family, all of us accepting eachother for the good and bad.  A dear younger sister (I say younger as my view of age consistently changes as I realize that time keeps ticking away even if your mental state doesn't)  has been in our congregation for quite some time and we heard the fabulous news on Saturday that her sisters and mum will be joining our congregation as well!  It's even more exciting since they live East of El Paso they will be supporting our new Satelite group.  What a privelege watching Jehovah's organizatio continue to grow. 

One of our Elders who will remain in the Northeast mentioned however and I must admit that I agree, that it is even harder in the sign language to have to seperate.  Even though we know it is a necessary and exciting change you literally feel as though part of your family has moved away.  My answer to that however is, now we have even more of an excuse to have get-togethers!

No comments: