Monday, January 18, 2010

Coffee and Tea for You and Me

Yesterday I pulled an early morning shift at my store location and then "substituted" at another store location for the closing shift along with other partners from my store. It was kind of like house-sitting but in a business setting. Although I have worked as a "sub" in other locations previously I had never experienced doing it with an entire crew from my location before. The reactions of customers was indeed hilarious! Imagine going into a place that you frequent and noticing that every single employee is a stranger to you. Several customers looked around stepped out walked back in and stared in confusion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny I did that at work on Saturday, too!! Its amazing how many people were lost and confused since none of their normal bankers were there. I imagine it'd be even worse deal with people in need of coffee though.

.angelene. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.