Saturday, January 16, 2010

To all my readers...

In case any of you have noticed some recent changes to my blog I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to any who have found what I have written in any way offensive. It was never my intention to hurt any feelings. I infact, love my new home, and all of the culture that envelops it. This includes all of the nationalities of people who live here and as those of you who know me well are aware I am truly enthralled to see how people of many various walks of life handle different challenges in life. Again, I am sincerely sorry if any of the previous material on this blog offended or insulted any readers, This blog was created as a way of a sharing my new and exciting experiences with some of my loved ones back home. Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Dolovey Herman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
.angelene. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.