Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Morning Motorcycle Mania


Here in El Paso we have many motorcycle police.  And where our office is located the driveway has a bit of foilage and such that makes it a perfect radar spot for them.  Usually we can see them out the window and hear the roar of the bikes as they embark on their chase but this morning they were there as I came into the office bright and early.  I noticed a truck in the oncoming traffic flashing his lights and thought it a bit odd, and then a car rushed past me (I'm pretty sure I could hear the driver muttering: "I'm late I'm late for a very important date") And as I pulled into the drive way I saw them sitting leisurely laughing as they watched the black car zoom past.  One officer shook his head at the other who was holding the radar gun and off he went, the chase was on.  Poor Mr. Late.


I'll admit I love Motorcyles (think I inherited that trait from my Mum) but I also love Bicycles, especially vintage ones with baskets.  Send me any pics you may have of vintage bikes I'd love to see them :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! xoxox