Thursday, May 19, 2011

ChhhhhhhChanges...

Slowly but surely we are all getting ready for a big trip to the Great White North...perhaps I should say right now Big Sopping Wet North... Still not a drop of rain her, have to admit I wouldn't mind a little thunderstorm being sent down...just one or two mind you please :)

Everyone keeps asking if we're ready for the wedding...in truth not sure what we're supposed to be doing to be ready for it.  Besides the packing and making sure we meet up with everyone on time how does anyone really prepare for a wedding.  I suppose the emotions of that day are not really something anyone can prepare for.  We are so proud of Stefano and Belinda for working hard to keep things simple and to keep the focus on what it really is about, two beautiful people embarking on a non-stop adventure...

Sometime keeping it simple is actually harder than not.  They've done so well, especially with the distances and countries, and time changes, etc... Must be a bit odd to be in the same country and time zone now for them both.

I best be getting back to work but thought I'd just take a moment to say a Hello & Love you to Stefan and Belinda and to all you wonderful friends and family that I know I often don't tell as much as I should how much you all mean to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo!